Hemp is the only food source with
- ALL the essential fatty acids
- ALL the essential amino acids
Hemp is truly a Superfood! The Green Hemp seeds are only partially hulled and then ground at low temperatures to a coarse meal. This meal contains the nutrient-rich green skin which contains the majority of chlorophyll and fibre. Even with the skin, these seeds are smooth and creamy and easily edible and enzymaticalfy active.
Branched Chain Amino Acids help in creating a fast acting metabolism which can increase and maintain muscle mass, while also aiding muscle repair after strenuous work. Super hemp contains no enzyme inhibitors like other plant-based proteins.
- Maximised calcium retention & bone strength
- Highly bioavailable mineral source
- Unique honeycomb structure ensuring slow release of minerals
- Long lasting buffering action to reduce the risk of gastric inflammation & ulceration
- Scientifically proven results
- Ideal for horses in training, mares in foal and young stock
- Buffering Action
Muscle Building: 200g per feed
Conditioning: 100g per feed
Enquire about Super Hemp
© 2023 Group 1 Feeds | Privacy | ABN 89 971 646 061